Dec 6, 2013

Exciting Changes Are Coming!


JB Photography has some changes coming up! Beginning January 1st, 2014, I will be officially changing my focus to individual portraiture of newborns, children, teens, high school seniors, and maternity. Yes, this means JB Photography is no longer a "family" photographer. I have been phasing out the family photography aspect since August, which has been reflected in my advertising and business descriptions. I have discovered over the years that my passion and true love with photography lies with taking those individual portraits. However, there will be some exceptions:

*Exception 1: Any former clients as of December 31st 2013, no matter what type of session I have done for you, have the right to request family pictures and I will do them for you. :)

*Exception 2: Any maternity clients that would like to add their hubby are openly welcome to do so.  Children will also be allowed, but only for 3 poses.

*Exception 3: Any newborn clients who wish to have pictures of the new mommy and daddy with their baby will be accepted.  Additional children will also be allowed, but only for 3 poses.  **This particular exception would be best done in a Lifestyle session in your own home or in an outdoor session (my backdrops for newborns are not quite large enough to accommodate others)**

 
The other change to JB Photography is to my sessions and packages pricing and offerings. Please see the corresponding page on this blog, which reflects the new prices and offerings that will begin January 1st, 2014.

Thank you so much everyone! I love getting to take pictures for you!

No comments: