After having moved to Texas, I have since already been back to Utah once for a family reunion. While I was there, I was able to take pictures of my newborn nephew! The funny thing is that he looks like a newborn in exactly one of these photos, and all the other ones make him look a couple months old! Nevertheless, he's adorable and I was so happy to take these pictures!





3 comments:
Janelle! These are gorgeous - I love each one so much! I really like the one of the toes...you captured them perfectly. And what an adorable baby! I'm sure his parents are extremely happy to have these beautiful pictures!
Yes Janelle we are super excited and grateful to have such great picture memories of our darling son. You are a great aunt! We love ya!Thank you so much!
AWESOME job, Jan!! We are blessed to have an awesome sister like you willing to share her awesome talent and skills with photography.
Post a Comment